Monday, June 18, 2012

Breeding Red Bay Snook

When Breeding Red Bay Snook and they are getting ready to breed I noticed that they move a lot of gravel digging a hole for what purpose i don't know, because they end up laying there eggs on a piece of slate.If you notice in the picture they have piled gravel on both sides of where they want to lay there eggs.
Also noticed they chase all their tank mates to one side of the tank. If they cross a certain point they are chased back, they will even attack my hand if I put it in the tank a sure sign they getting ready to have babies this time when they lay eggs I'm not doing anything until i see the fry free swimming on their own.
when the fry get between 2-3 inches long they are reported to be worth roughly $16 each. I will be real happy to get $4 each especially if they have more than 100 that make it well worth the trouble. I'm still experimenting, and hope to raise these beautiful fish someday. The male is about 13" and the female about 10" and they are a mated pair and stay together all the time.

Breeding Red Bay Snook can be fun and make you a few extra dollars in the process, will post more as it happens, come back in a week or so , for the latest news on the Red Bay Snook Breeding.

Check out more of my stuff at wazzub and sign my unique guestbook and get you one for free.just go there.

Three Week Diet for Those Overweight



Want to know all about Oscars click here
Want to know all about Betta's click here
Want to know about freshwater Angel fish  click hereFREE M




No comments:

Post a Comment